Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday spent with my favourite girlfriends :] First, vivo with fer. Talked about almost anything under the sun. Okay maybe not exactly since it kinda revolved around the same topic. But, cathartic nonetheless. It's so nice to feel that im not alone (or that im some crazy oversensitive girl). I love you fer! (: We should totally do this more often. And thanks for your ohsouseful advice. Haha.

Headed to Tessa's after vivo. We were supposed to study but we ended up spending damn long on the fb and youtube. And catching up. AND getting distracted by laura (: Oh gawd, i swear she's the cutest toddler. The things she say are ohsoamusing. eg: "Can you tell me your name Isabelle jiejie?" HAHA. She never fails to brighten my day ((: If only my sister was half as cute as her :O

Which reminds me! I fucking got pranked by my family when i got home. I was rummaging through my bag for my phone after bathing. And it wasnt there!!! I panicked cos i vaguely remembered not taking it out when i got home. So i quickly dialled my number and it was fucking switched off! %$#@#@ KNN. Scared the shit outta me please! I thought i lost my phone again! Turns out my sister hid it -.- Cuz my mom wanted to teach me a lesson on how i should keep my valuables properly. But they were such lousy actors i swear. And the whole thing was so lame -.- Caused me so much unduly stress.